16.7.12

everyday navajo princess

Cutoff Tee- Brandy Melville USA, Bra- Chantelle, Pants- c/o Sugarlips, Sandals- Urban Outfitters, Purse- Brandy Melville USA, Jewelry- Brandy Melville USA
 So, not gonna lie... One of the perks of being a blogger is getting love from companies.  This post I'm featuring a little love I received from Sugarlips, a clothing company based in LA.  I am going crazy over these pants.  Like, they're beyond perfect!  I've been wanting some printed pants like these but haven't been able to find some that fit as great as these do!  To be honest, I was a little hesistant about the pin stripe down the side, but after wearing them in San Diego, I decided I really like it because it makes me feel kinda sporty (which is totally great for me since I'm like the least sporty person ever!)  They're like totally cute and I can dress them down or up... so versatile! I would defintely recommend checking out their website here (like ASAAAAAP) because all of their clothes are to diiiiie for cute!  Seriously guys, I love little companies like this... you can't get clothes like this anywhere else. 

Sending lots of love to all my readers and Sugarlips, 
Caroline


Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.

Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a large amount
of work? I am completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
Also visit my web-site - mad hatter outfit