9.9.13

pre-Spain


Hi lovies, I hope you are all having a splendid start to September.  I'm in Madrid right now on vacation so I haven't been able to have access to my computer, but since I'm currently having a low-key day lounging around in workout wear (yeah, I'm in desperate need of a workout so I'm wearing my running clothes to fulfill my desire to exercise) I am able to do write a quick little post for you about one of my favorite looks that I wore my last week home in LA.  Obviously I wore my spanish espadrilles everyday to prepare for Spain!  

This is really making me miss home and I can't wait to get back there in a few months!

My look: Dress - Thrifted, Bra - Free People, Belt - Nordstrom, Espadrilles - Madrid street market, Jewelry - Paris street market, Grandma, Brandy Melville, Alex & Ani, jewelry store in Toledo, Spain, and Anthropologie

xx

No comments: