12.11.12

tired eyes


Button Down- Urban Outfitters // Maxi- Free People // Sandals- Rainbows

 Its the last week of the quarter and that means that it's finals week.  I'm exhausted and I feel like I've gotten so much sleep compared to some of the people here... I don't even know how they're surviving right now.  Anyways, these are a couple pictures of what I wore today for my speech final.  Its a morning class so I went super casual with a maxi and tee-- basically my go-to look if I don't want to get out of bed in the AM.  
Sorry for the weird photo quality, I don't know what's up with that... I took these with a nice camera.  Anyways, here goes nothing! Week 10/10... Go Caroline!!!

Trying to stay away... Xo,
Car



Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wοuld yоu mіnd if I shaгe
your blog ωith my twitter grοuρ?
Theге's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks
Feel free to visit my site : Try Baby