25.1.13

¡¡spring 2013 colors!!

 

 Hey my lovely readers!  Spring is right around the corner and now is the perfect time to grab some new fab pieces to wear this next season!  As you all know (or don't know and now you do) I am currently going to the Savannah College of Art and Design for Fashion Marketing and Management, but since it is my first year I am enrolled in basic art classes... on that note, right now I am taking a color theory course where we learn all about color, one of the most important things of fashion!! (So cool right?  I'm loving it, its only been three weeks and I feel like I now know so much!)  Anyways, my professor was lecturing the other day about Pantone and she pulled up this awesome sight that had the color forecasts for this Spring!  SO!! I thought I would share my new-found knowledge with you!

These next couple of months be on the look out for the colors next to the images above (not the ones in the header, they're not exact!)  The following colors you should look for are: Poppy Red, Nectarine Orange, Monaco Blue, Tender Shoots Green, African Violet, Dusk Blue, Grayed Jade Green, Lemon Zest Yellow, Emerald Green and Linen!

Of course, these are the Spring colors according to Pantone... but I'm pretty sure everywhere else you look they will be pretty similar!  Here's is a link to the Pantone color report PDF file!


TGIF! Happy weekend babes!
XO, Car


**All photos were found on Tumblr.  Follow me on Tumblr here**

No comments: