18.8.12

Another FAN-tastic Day in Paradise

My look: Dress- Free People, Shoes- gifted, Bag- Vintage Coach, Fans- souvenir shop

 Hola!! Another day in beautiful Madrid, Spain! Today Pau and I did the most touristy thing ever! We took a double decker bus around the city to see all the sights... the fancy palace, gardens, the opera house, el Sol, Grand Via, Plaza Mayor and lots of other cool little places! Despite being miserable from the 106 degree weather, I absolutely loved everything! Since it was so hot, it was actually the perfect excuse for us to spend forever wandering through all the Inditex stores that were on Grand Via. Inditex is basically like the momma company for a whole bunch of trendy Spanish stores: Zara, Bershka, Pull and Bear, and on and on and on.... Luckily, since the stores are based in Spain, they're all super cheap compared to American prices so I barely spent any money! ...Well less than I thought I would! (You can see what I bought in an image above!) Anyways, I've got to head out... got to get ready for tonight's festivities! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@CarolineArtime) for more pictures from my adventures!

As Always, Stay Legit...
Xo, Car

P.S. I'm kinda obsessed with my new black and yellow fan! SCAD-- gotta represent!!


Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!




No comments: