28.8.12

wild wild west meets northern spain

Pau's Outfit: Bralette- BP Nordstrom, Flannel- Thrifted, Shorts- DIY thrifted, belt- unknown
My Outfit: Tank- nameless Barcelona boutique, Pants- American Vintage, Button Down- BP Nordstrom
My Outfit: Dress-Free People

 So, as you know I'm in Spain right now.  My "home base" or whatever you want to call it is in Madrid, but I've also been able to go to some other awesome cities!  Like Barcelona and La Cerdanya Mountains in Catalunya.... Basically I was in France.  In the midst of partying all night (at the weirdest clubs I might add) and sleeping all day... I, along with Pau and my other friend Gemma, decided to take pictures of our new clothes!  If you like anything you see above, what and where the things are from are listed under the photos!  Sorry I can't right much, just enjoy the pictures!!

Sending lots of love all around the world...
Xo, Car



Follow 
Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!




3 comments:

stone fox interrupted said...

i lovee all these pictures! the outfits are gorgeous! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

Caroline Artime said...

i'd love to give you some tips! feel free to email me with any questions at legitfashion@yahoo.com :) Xx

Amee said...

What a fun photoshoot! The scenery is spectacular! :)