29.4.13

l•e•g•i•t


Well, after much thought and internal debating I have decided that I am changing the blog name back to Legit Fashion.  I'm not complete sure how I feel about it, but I do know that LIFEstyled was not what I wanted after all.  So for right now the name will be Legit Fashion once again.

I only have five more weeks of school until summer and this summer I am definitely going to try to put a lot of focus onto my blog as it could eventually be beneficial for me in my career path.  So hang in there with me.... It'll be worth wild!

In the meantime I'll be randomly posting some inspirational pictures for all you lovely readers!

Lots of love,
Car



**ps this art is not by me, but soon i will be including my own artwork into the blog! i found this lovely image via tumblr**

No comments: