2.10.11

What Caroline Wore-- Fille Jolie


HI! 
 I love Sundays.  Mainly because I like going to church and spending time with my family and friendly, but also because I get to dress up.  My church isn't really one where we have to dress in a certain type of clothes, but for most of the time I go, I like to get dressed up because its fun!  Friday, I went to a huge Rummage Sale for a charity group (NCL) I'm apart of and I found this amazing floral dress along with this bag!  I am like obsessed with them!  I also bought another bag not featured in this post, but all together it cost me $12.... such a steal!  And the two bags were Dooney & Bourke and Coach!  Like best deal EVER right?!  Seriously, I will never pay for anything full price again from thrifting to garage sales.... you're always a shoe-in to find an amazing deal!  Anyways, this is my sunday-wear! :)

Xo, Caroline

Dress- H&M
Shoe- Studio Paolo
Socks- GAP
Bag- vintage Dooney & Bourke
Bracelets- Coach/ Forever 21
Belt- Kaitlyn's 

No comments: