23.6.12

dressing room diary: Brandy Melville




So, my all time favorite store for casual and unusual clothing is a store called Brandy Melville located in Santa Monica, CA.  Even though it is quite a drive for more because of all the crazy LA traffic, it is definitely worth the trek!  About once a month, my sister and I drive out to the beach and probably spend way to much money on all things Brandy.  I totally forgot to photograph the jewelry I bought, but I bought a lot, and they are definitely my new favorite pieces.  I am more than 100% that you will be seeing some in future posts!  But anyways, I ended up only buying the cheetah cross and triangle tanks because I wanted to stock up on some jewelry, but these two additions to my closet are perfect for a day at the beach or just laying around the pool chilling with friends.  I like to call them a new addition to my "hipster-wear".  P.S. the shorts that I am wearing are just a pair of old hi-waisted jeans that I cut off! $1 at my local thrift store.

In the future I plan on doing more "Dressing Room Diary" posts to show you things I've purchases or things I've tried on.  If you want I would be more than glad to get prices for y'all for if anything I try on/buy inspires you to do the same!

What's your fave tank?!  Tell me in the comments below!

Xo, Caroline


Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!

3 comments:

La Lara said...

Dressing room idea is amazing!! I love all the shirts.

Catie said...

The dressing room post idea is brilliant! I love it! I also love that america tank. It's awesome.

WLCI FASHION SCHOOL said...

The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmers in ? Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
To Know More Information Visit:
http://www.wlcifashion.in/