2.2.13

savvy saturdays


 Bonjour my loves!  This weekend was quite lovely.  
Despite some of the drama that happens (that's life... duh!) its always possible to find a little peace and positivity!  While walking through downtown with my best friend here in Savannah, I embraced my inner wander and adventured through the squares and boutiques/art galleries of Savannah with my venti soy cappuccino in hand.  
Of course, I found the most perfect pair of shoes at this lovely little boutique Terra Cotta where I also fell in love with the shop.  Literally dying, it was sooo cute!  (I even applied to work there... that's how perfect I found it to be!)
A perfect day also needs a good book (my current read for my english class, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde), a wallet with a Starbucks gift card in it and a disposable camera (and mine just happens to have cats on it!!)

Let me know how your weekend went in the comments below!

XO, Car

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those shoes look so cool. Btw, I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out http://shoessushiandsparechange.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html
:)