29.3.12

my weakness


 We all have a weakness.  For some its chocolate, or those dazzling silver sparkle pumps we walk by every single time we stumble into the mall.  Well, mine just happens to me Nasty Gal.  Awkward name?  Yes.  Amazing online store?  YES!!  I can honestly say that I would give up my entire trip to Europe to buy everything and anything I wanted from their site.  Thankfully, I have enough self control to only shop there occasionally, but seriously, I think you get the point.  This store is exactly my style... retro/vintage/hippy-chic/everything-you-want-it-to-be-and-more!!  Although nothing jaw dropping gorgeous is cheaper maybe $60, it is definitely worth every single penny.  Always great quality and right on the mark when it comes to being trendy.  If I was able to I would work for this company in a second!  So, take a second and check out their site... get Nasty!

Xo, Caroline!

**find a link to the site on the SHOP LOVE page**

1 comment:

aaleks said...

Nice Blog! I follow you. Im new her and i also post about fashion.. it would be nice if u can check out my blog and better, if u follow back, it would helps me alot! xoxo
faashriver.blogspot.com :)