24.7.13

a letter to my readers

Hello to all of my lovely readers out there in the world!  I am so excited that you are here, right now, reading my blog.  If you've been reading since day one (way back in 2009) when it was me and Katie in our awkward stages of Freshman year of high school or if you randomly found my blog today, I am so glad that you have stumbled upon my site and are interested in what I have to say.  As you know, over these past four years, Legit Fashion has gone through just about everything from starting as two girls working together to just being me.  I have had so many ideas about how I want this blog to look like and how I want it to feel, but as you all should know my now by simply reading one post of mine... I am so busy and literally never post regularly.  From the bottom of my heart, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking through with me and staying loyal.

As you can tell by my last two posts, I had this great idea of organizing my blog in a certain fashion but since I've posted them I had an epiphany.  Now, when I tell you, you're probably going to roll your eyes and think "no duh, Car" but here it goes... After much though and business, I have realized that my blog does not have to be organized or only have certain types of posts, or follow any style of any other blogger out there in the big, bad blogging world.  From now on, my posts are just going to be what they are.  Anything from what I wore out one night, what I made for dinner or a weekend away with friends... this blog is going to document my life like any blog should.  Of course, with a focus on fashion!

Finally, I have another think I would like to talk about.  Legit Fashion.  This good ol' name has been with me since 2009 when me and Katie would do photo shoots in our favorite outfits everyday after school.... since then a lot has changed (like I've probably said 5 million times!) and even though I have already tried to change the name of the blog once, I am doing it again.  Before LIFEstyled seemed way to forced to me, but this new name I have come up with is exactly what I want it to be.  So after many years of being a great companion to me, and something people know to be apart of me... its time to say good-bye to Legit Fashion and hello to LAV.

LAV?  Okay, now you're like, "this girl is crazy, what is she doing....??" Let me explain... LAV is the combination for Los Angeles and Savannah.  Since I consider both my home and I spend my time there almost equally throughout the year, the name fits perfectly.  LAV will not only continue to document my love for fashion and styled living, but like I mentioned before, it will simply document me.... exactly what a blog should do.

So please, continue to join me as I share with you my life... in both Los Angeles and Savannah.  I love you all to the moon and back... I wouldn't be where I am today without any of you!

Lots of love,
Caroline

No comments: