30.7.13

hopeless wanderer


To cut to the point, I am a hopeless wanderer and always and I mean always have the urge to get up and travel the world.  Last summer I had the most amazing opportunity to travel to Spain as my big hurrah after my high school graduation.  Its an understatement to say that it was the best experience of my life.  (Side note: Every summer for the past five years, my family has hosted foreign exchange students and I have been fortunate enough to become best friends with some students I have meet through the program.)  Paula, a girl we hosted from Spain, along with her older sister Eli and their parents, have become some of my favorite people in the world and I am so fortunate to call them my Spanish family.  Living with them for the summer, I grew to love the Spanish lifestyle, cities and people.  With Paula by my side, I was able to explore Madrid, Barcelona, Las Cerdanyas, Toledo and Segovia, Spain.  For the past year that I have been back in the states, my soul has been constantly aching to go back to what I consider my favorite place in the world... and luckily I will be going back this summer!


Get these looks:

Dress - Free People (exact here) // Bag - Vintage Coach

Cross Button Down - Pull & Bear // Watch - BP Nordstrom // Jewelry - Brandy Melville and a street vendor in Toledo // Polish - KIKO




No comments: