26.1.14

CURRENTLY FLOATING TO...

so this morning i spent my time sleeping in, reading poetry, cooking a nice breakfast, sipping coffee with a dash on cinnamon, listening to music and writing down my thoughts.  as i sit here on pinterest, again on the search for more inspiration, i'm listening to my favorite playlist ·old men music· and thought i would tell you all my favorite songs right now.  first from this playlist then a few other i'm currently dancing around my kitchen to.


Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins and Sam Messina
Night Moves by Sam Morrison and Turn the Page
Sweet Thing by Van Morrison
Run-Around by Blues Traveler
Where Are You Now by Mumford and Sons
Honest Song by Noah Gundersen
We Were Us by Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert
{also, kind of embarrassing but i cannot stop listening to the frozen soundtrack... its just way too catchy!}






No comments: