17.9.12

want inspiration?

For those who have been lacking inspiration, can't find the right kind of inspiration, or those who just love to look at things to inspire them... please take a look at my Tumblr page >>here<<
I absolutely adore Tumblr because its basically my big, fat, virtual mood board.  I love the freedom that comes with Tumblr and how it allows me to collect images that I just find to be perfection.  Instead of searching the web for cool, "trendy" pictures of my favorite models and clothes, its all right there on one site!  On the other hand though, the one thing I don't like about Tumblr is that some people use it as their whole blog and claim other peoples pictures to be their own and get "famous" because of that.  I don't know, its a touchy subject with me.  
But anyways, if you're in need (or just want to take a peek) of what inspires me and what images I'm lovin' on right now, feel free to check out my page, give me a follow, leave me a message or whatever your heart desires!  I just thought I'd share!

Happy Monday, Y'ALL! Xo,
Car

Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your "once in a while" stays with you forever :)

regards,
Maria

www.stilistmoldova.blogspot.com