22.9.12

~a darling daisy~

My Outfit: Denim Button Down- BP Nordstrom, Shorts- H&M, Sunnies- Zara, Sandals- Sam Edelman, Purse- Dooney & Bourke.

Hey y'all!

It was a lovely day in Savannah so me and my roommate decided to do a little more exploring, grab a Starbucks, buy some hair dye and do a little thrifting.  It was a beautifully splendid day!  I cannot get over how great this city is... highly recommend coming here at some point in your life!

Lots of looooove, xo
Caroline



Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!


*Special thanks to my roomie, Victoria for taking these pictures!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey I love your blog! you have really good style and content! Definitely following you! :) Can't wait to see what kind of outfits you create in the fall!

If you get the chance take a look at my blog :)
-Jenny
thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I would love to visit Savannah one day! It looks really pretty :) I love the pattern on the shorts, so cute! Wouldn't it perfect if they also hand pants in the same print? Great for Fall!

Stylebydidi.com

Caroline Artime said...

i would definitely love it if they had come in pants too! ill post about patterned pants soon as the weather cools down!
and come to Savannah, you'll fall in love with the city!
Car

Unknown said...

Awesome outfit! I love the sandals!

theprintedsea.blogspot.com

Caroline Artime said...

thank you!!
Xo, Car