5.10.12

wild hearted blues


Blogging from bed with a cup of tea and lot of bottles of vitamins and cold medicine, I'm just posting a little bit of what I want my fall fashion to look like this year.  Since I've been sick, I haven't been able to take many fashion pictures so hopefully this will make up for it!  
This fall I really want my style to scream effortless simplicity rock, but still look really put together, girly and thoughtful.  Its complicated, but I'm sure it makes sense.  I'm really into a lot of neutral colors (especially black, like always) with a pop of color here and there (mainly pastels, neons and some jeweled tones).  Also, a lot of blue.  Normally I'm not a blue person, but I've been really into it lately.  Always gotta try something new!
What style are you trying to grasp onto for this season! Let me know in the comments below!


Sending lots of love from under the covers! Xo
Car



Follow Legit Fashion on Bloglovin'TwitterYouTube and Facebook!

No comments: